Jan Van Acoleyen and Valérie Vermeire: “Put employee experience at the heart of HR”
This podcast is brought to you in collaboration with SAP (*).
Jan Van Acoleyen is Chief Human Resources Officer at Proximus.
Valérie Vermeire is Director Strategic HR Solutions at Proximus.
- Know and feel it’s all about experiences today (and tomorrow).
- Point out that – even when we concentrate on experience – productivity, efficiency and engagement still do matter. Never underestimate the importance of output, profitability and excellence.
- Disclose the ins and outs, and probably even all the secrets about the employee experience.
- Think that, just like marketeers are obsessed by the customer experience, HR should be obsessed by the employee experience, and not by HR processes.
- Have put employee experience at the heart of HR.
- Reveal how to win the war for talent in giving your workforce the workspace they want, the tools they need, and the culture they can celebrate.
- Explain that future-proof organizations don’t think of a traditional employee life cycle, but understand that’s it’s more valuable and more effective to think of moments that matter, and moments of impact.
- See technology as key, as enabler to make great things happen.
- Presume that technology is an exciting and tremendous opportunity, but at the same time they warn that it may be very seducing, even to the extent you can get lost.
- Urge to make sure you have data first and not only technology (and you need business data as well as HR data).
TIP Close the Employee Experience Gap
Forrester’s Employee Experience (EX) Index shows that an engaged workforce is an important driver of business success. This report provides the data and insights organizations need to change the conversation in their organization and gain wider acceptance for improving EX.
Watch the video, listen to the podcast and get inspired by the fascinating explanation – an astounding journey itself – of the employee experience and the role of technology.
(*) This podcast is brought to you in collaboration with SAP. Originally known for leadership and enterprise resource planning software, SAP has evolved to be the market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, databases, analytics, intelligence technologies and experience management, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. The end-to-end suite of applications and services enables customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. The topic that we tackle in this podcast is employee experience.