You will be part of our Talent department and a guardian of our recruiting culture. Inspire us with your vision on recruiting, tell us how you will attract top talent. Help us get In The Pocket to the next level.
Implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- You are always on the look for ways to make our recruitment process more efficient and effective.
- You partner with the HR BP and hiring managers to attract and recruit top talent.
- You create and analyse recruiting data to measure and review the impact of our recruitment strategy.
Sourcing and attracting candidates
- You recognise exceptional talent and know where to find them.
- You take proactive actions to source, network and build relationships in order to create talent pools that could be a great fit for In The Pocket.
- You organise, coordinate and participate in different career events
- You maintain our existing job listings with precision and keep our database with candidates meticulously up to date.
Owning the candidate journey
- You give applicants a taste of life at In The Pocket. It’s your responsibility to meet and qualify applicants, from start to finish.
- You take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- You have a knack for asking the right questions when interviewing a candidate.
- You are the gatekeeper of our culture.
- You facilitate the recruitment process from start to finish (offer).
Support our employer branding
- You work in close collaboration with team marketing to follow up the hiring plan and
implement new initiatives.
- You come up with fun and innovative campaigns to attract talent.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience. Experience with recruiting product & engineering
profiles is a plus.
- You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- You understand the importance of company culture. You embody our values to the outside world
- You are self-driven.
- You have superior organizational skills and impeccable follow through on tasks
- You have a strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes.
- Innovative recruitment strategies keep you up at night. You have a vision and are aching to shape the recruitment process at In The Pocket.
- Exceptional communication skills and professional judgement.
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results, particularly under ever-changing circumstances.
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
Working at In The Pocket is not only about material perks and benefits. We think it’s important that our colleagues can grow and learn.
- Personal L&D budget
- Friday lunch talks
- Other learning opportunities
- Mobile device budget of €1000
- Internet and mobile plan
- Meal vouchers
- Team and referral bonus
- Extra day off every 5 years
- 6 ADV days every year
- Commuter benefits
- Bicycle leasing
- Pool cars and bikes
- Yearly team trip
- Team events
- Snacks and drinks