Talent Officer / Campus Recruiter
In order to sustain our growth, we are on the lookout for a curious Talent Officer.
Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities.
Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the communication technologies of the future.
- You attract and hire young people for the right positions, working for all Televic Business Units and Televic Group, leading recruitment processes from A-Z (intake with hiring manager, sourcing/ screening to offer and first day & first month onboarding).
- You maintain excellent relationships with candidates as well as the business by identifying their needs and stepping up as a trustworthy recruitment business partner.
- You create job descriptions, post them on relevant job boards and channels and follow up on applications.
- You source and attract candidates by using our recruitment database, and tools and select the right candidates in collaboration with the business.
- You promote new ideas and solutions to source young potentials and improve our Campus recruitment by increasing our branding within universities and joining job fairs. You optimize the talent acquisition process and co-create with the HR colleagues the long-term strategy of talent acquisition.
- You are involved in overall HR – Young Potential projects whilst focusing on candidate experience, our company culture and business recruitment needs.
- You continuously collaborate with all HR colleagues to guarantee qualified hires and successful projects that ensure company growth.
- You combine a relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience in recruitment; preferably in a technical environment (IT, R&D, engineering);
- You have a strong passion for talent acquisition / sourcing and are able to think out-of-the box to hire the right talent;
- You have a strong interest in employer branding.
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.