Talent Acquisition Specialist Edgard & Cooper
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a crucial role in the fastest growing pet company in Europe. After all, you will be part of the team that makes sure we hire the best talent on the market across Europe. You’ll ensure our growing pack has a diverse and driven range of people so that we can continue to leave our positive pawprint!
Partner with multiple hiring managers for multiple roles (marketing, operations, finance, etc.) and hire for all seniority levels. We are a growing business, so the best talent will be found by you! Therefore, you know all the tricks to go and find them, and end-to-end, full-cycle recruitment is your absolute favorite thing to do and the challenge of sniffing out talent motivates you every day!
You will also look to continuously improve and challenge the way we do things here. Together with the Talent Acquisition team you will be able to influence the Recruitment Strategy.
You can easily excite candidates about the prospect of a career at Edgard & Cooper and your passion for working here will come across in everything you do. Like that you will be a huge part in making us the #1 scale-up employer of choice!
- You have experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process, ideally for various functions and seniority levels.
- If you have experience working in or filling diverse roles for an exciting, high-growth consumer brand like ours, that would be perfect!
- You’re a natural born LinkedIn head-hunter and know all the tricks about how to sniff out passive talent.
- You speak English fluently and conversational French is a huge plus, too!
- You love a challenge and partnering with our Founders and Hiring managers excites you! You are not afraid to challenge the way things are done.
- You don’t give up! We are a growing business so recruitment can be tough! But that is exactly what you love about this role!
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
Once upon a time, our founders wanted to feed their dogs – Edgard and Cooper – pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But they couldn’t find anything that was quite right. So….to cut a long story short, they decided to make their own!
Today, 4.5 years later, Edgard & Cooper has sold over 5 million bags of food, hired over 100 people across Europe and made lots and lots of dogs & cats (and their owners) feel good! You will join a vibrant and quickly growing work environment with an opportunity to define your role and grow as we are growing ourselves.