Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
You will take full responsibility of all aspects of the Talent acquisition process.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you think and act further than just recruiting candidates. Therefore you are also acquainted with other HR aspects and are able to manage other HR projects when needed.
- Support and work according the Itineris’ recruitment strategy/process.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Manager and HR Business Partners to define talent acquisition & recruitment needs
- Analyze requested profiles and job content (set up job descriptions)
- Contact, follow up and evaluate talent acquisition sources, recruitment partners and third parties.
- Search and screen potential candidates
- Create visibility (ads, job fairs, contact with schools and universities,…)
- Coordinate and follow up of interviews
- Contract negotiations and closings
- Update our ATS (Bullhorn) and provide weekly reporting
- Continuously scan for ways to optimize the recruitment process
- Collaborate with Marketing department to organize campaigns or to strengthen our employer brand
- Frequently communicate both internally and externally about the recruitment statuses
- Coach business colleagues our support them in improving their interviewing skills
A dynamic team player with the right professional attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality. Next to that, you:
- have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- have at least 5 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruitment preferably different ICT profiles
- have experience with at least 1 other HR domain is a plus
- affinity with recruitment in the ICT consultancy sector is an asset
- have excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and international working environment
- are result driven and able to deal with ambitious objectives
- are Dutch speaking and have an excellent knowledge of English
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
- Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gain and maintain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- Long term career development
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (group and health insurance, home office 2 days/week, company car, flexible working hours,…)