As a Reward Specialist, you shape the way how ING wants to reward employees, both financial as non-financial recognition are on your radar. You help ING to be always a step ahead in reward & pension practices and take great steps simplifying all applicable policies and procedures. You identify opportunities to innovate the reward & pension package and assure smooth implementation with positive impact.
You will enable ING to be an employer of choice via the reward for all staff
- Working together in a highly professional team sharing responsibilities linked to different reward topics: Pensions, Annual Compensation Review, Flexible Reward Plan, Variable Reward, Non-financial Recognition, fiscal treatment etc.
- Apply conscious simplification and improvement efforts to all reward & pension processes
- Build strong links with global Performance & Reward philosophy and build bridges between Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Actively think and reshape our offering in terms of financial recognition and non-financial recognition
- Managing (complex) projects and involving various stakeholders
- Ensuring an efficient communication via the different channels and touch points mainly with the business and corporate HR functions
- Managing the collaboration between the different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
- Understanding, challenging and being accountable for respecting external regulation. Translating regulatory obligation in simple hassle free HR-processes.
- Turning regulatory constraints and obligations into opportunities to delight employee experience
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a natural collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an important asset. Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- In love with numbers and how they can affect people’s lives
- Strong communication skills : written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our employees
- Master degree, with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits, Pension management, Tax…
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
A challenging role in an environment on the move. Bringing in new ideas, finding creativity in regulations and build bridges to create the new next reward innovation to ING employees.