The Payroll Officer I assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Compensation & Benefits team.
- Preparing standard (employment) contracts and addenda;
- Administrating time credits: preparation contract addenda, RVA registration and follow-up, registration in payroll system,…;
- First line payroll assistance under supervision of the Payroll Manager;
- Support and follow-up on onboarding/internal mobility and exit files;
- Acts as backup for the HR Assistant roles and all Payroll related activities (including fleet);
- Managing day-to-day tasks within the framework of our Flexible Income Plan.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Office Management,..);
- Min. 3 years experience in Payroll administration;
- Knowledge of employment law and payroll regulations/legislation;
- Knowledge on the Belgian statutory vacation regulations and practical expertise with vacation calculations;
- Practical experience with Flexible Income Plan (SD Worx);
- Affinity with IT;
- Applied knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Knowledge of eBlox Payroll, Assusoft, eBlox HR, SD Worx Flex Income Plan software and MS Dynamics-AX is strong asset;
- Knowledge of international payroll is an asset;
- Excels in payroll process management and optimization
- Planning & organization: plans and organizes own work(load) in an effective way by setting priorities and meeting deadlines;
- Adapts to change: is open for change and willing to adapt to changing tasks, priorities and unexpected events;
- Resilience: displays a positive attitude in the face of ambiguity, stress and change;
- Communicates with clarity: speaks and writes clearly and to the point; active listener;
- Languages: fluent Dutch and English, any other European language is an asset.
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
We offer you an exciting job in a fast growing international and innovative environment where you can work with top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic HR team. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job where you deem it necessary: we value your input. Of course we offer you an appropriate compensation package with a broad range of fringe benefits which includes a Flexible Income Plan & a hybrid way of working (partly in the office, partly from home).
Topics like Wellbeing, Flexibility, Sustainability and Learning opportunities are part of our company culture.