HR Transformation Practice Lead
TechWolf empowers people to thrive at work. Every day, hundreds of people use our AI-driven Skills Intelligence to identify people’s skills and to better connect employees with projects, learning opportunities and career moves.
All of this begins with our team. We’re committed to our work, having fun, bringing a disruptive product into the world and most importantly, to each other’s success.
Dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers, we’re looking for an HR Transformation Practice Lead to guide our customers in transforming into a skills-based organisation.
Be a trusted advisor for our customers and prospects and educate them on
- data literacy: How to work with (skills) data
- using data & AI to augment HR decisions
- translating the vision of a skills-based operating model for HR to reality on the ground
Design & implement our change management approach:
- Work closely with all stakeholders to manage change induced by skills;
- Assisting our champions in creating broad organisational support (employees/HR/business leaders) for a skills-based operating model based on data and AI;
- Serve as a strategic sparring partner for our champions/buyers to increase penetration of our joint initiatives.
Be the customers’ advocate within TechWolf:
- Explain customer needs and context to Product and Engineering;
- Work with the Customer Solutions team to optimise outcomes and delivery.
Expand our footprint
- Proactively expand the customer relationship and engage more people with additional business needs related to the skill-based organisation;
- Work closely with the Account Executive to shape commercial offerings toward your accounts.
We’re looking for someone who
- has a Master’s degree, preferably in Business Engineering or with experience in Management Consulting
- has 4-5 years of experience in management consulting, functional HR talent acquisition/talent management/learning/etc
- has experience in managing projects with external stakeholders in an enterprise context
- is passionate about working with customers and is energised by their success
- is a strong communicator and takes the lead
- loves solving open-ended business problems using a combination of technology and creative thinking
- displays initiative, self-motivation and delivers high-quality results
- likes to work in a rapidly changing environment
- has a growth mindset and wants to learn
Eperience with HR tech solutions or commercial side of selling SaaS solutions is a bonus
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
What do you get in return?
- As the company grows, you grow with us. Learning opportunities will constantly be in your reach. We elevate skills in organisations, so why shouldn’t you elevate yours?
- Early riser or night owl? Either way, you’ll fit right in our flexible working hours system with working from home possibilities. On top of that, you can manage your mobility budget to fit your needs.
- Energetic team? Check. Cool office in the centre of Ghent? Double-check. Fun team activities with the team? Triple-check.
Interested to hear more about this? Contact our HR Business Partner, Jenna Bloem, via +32 478 84 03 35 or email@example.com.