HR Business Partner Edgard & Cooper
As our HR Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in the fastest growing pet company in Europe. Our future is incredibly exciting and we’re building a World Class People Team to achieve our goals! You will enable & support team and managers to do incredible things across Europe.
The impact that you can have on the business is huge and can be delivered through crafting practices and frameworks whilst owning some of the responsibilities below.
- Onboarding – design and build great practices
- Performance – creating frameworks that support people achieving their goals
- Learning & Development – creating frameworks that support people to reach their potential and fulfill their ambitions
- Fostering amazing culture & values initiatives that will drive strong communication internally and cross-culturally
- Reward & recognition – crafting incredible frameworks for pay, benefits and recognition in cooperation with our Payroll Officer
- Full professional knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus but not an absolute requirement.
- Experience as a People Generalist, ideally in one or two early-stage/scaling businesses. Knowing what works (and what doesn’t) in this environment is crucial in order to lay strong and scalable foundations.
- Your usual work location is our HQ in Kortrijk but you’re eager to travel to Paris/London from time to time when needed
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written. You understand that good internal communication is essential for a scaling business – and how to ensure it happens.
- You’re creative – best practice simply isn’t good enough! You value people over process and create solutions that are human and scalable
- You love to balance reactive + proactive work so that you add strategic value while keeping the lights on
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
Once upon a time, our founders wanted to feed their dogs – Edgard and Cooper – pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But they couldn’t find anything that was quite right. So….to cut a long story short, they decided to make their own!
Today, 4.5 years later, Edgard & Cooper has sold over 5 million bags of food, hired over 100 people across Europe and made lots and lots of dogs & cats (and their owners) feel good! You will join a vibrant and quickly growing work environment with an opportunity to define your role and grow as we are growing ourselves.