Head of HR
HR Talents is currently on the look-out for a Head of people to join a hot & premium brand company in the Kortrijk-area. They’re a Pan-european business with offices in Belgium, UK, Germany, Spain & the DACH region.
Because of the continuous growth, this ambitious scale-up is looking for a seasoned HR leader, able to guide the company in the further growth on a strategical level.
The ideal candidate will help them design, build and implement all kinds of HR-based processes and systems to make sure it’s a unique and fun place to work.
The role “Head of People” will be all about being a partner & advisor for the leadership team, and supporting the growth of the human capital incl strategy in the organization.
As lead of the HR-team, including Talent, People-Project, Warehouse-HR, Office & Payroll, the main responsibility’s are:
- Creating a global people strategy that focusses on engagement, performance, well-being and retention
- Making sure the organizational design is aligned with the fast paced and growing scale and providing guidance in this challenging context towards the stakeholders & management
- Defining people priorities and plans, based on data input, with the goal in mind to build a unique and sustainable team-experience & -effectiveness throughout the entire company
- Leading the (international) HR department in an inspiring way, and helping them grow further in their roles as the firm also keeps on growing
- Experience as HR manager in an international start-up / scale-up environment in all HR domains. (Designing programs, employee relations & engagement, organizational design, performance management, talent mapping, compensation & benefits , payroll /legal compliance,… )
- Eager to learn about the newest technologies, eager to play with people data. Motivated to use technology to improve systems, workflows and processes.
- The ability to build strong relationships with senior management & act as a trusted advisor to senior people managers globally.
Wat kan je verwachten van ons?
- A challenging job context in which the people lead is able to leave a mark as this is one of the most important roles in the growth off the firm. Adding value and making a real difference for the employees is part of the deal.
- A flexible 2/5 days work-from-home-policy
- A competitive salary
- Company car, Phone, Meal vouchers
- Additional benefits: gym access, free gymclasses